Garden State Debate League
Welcome to the
Garden State Debate League!
2022-2023 School Year
tournament Dates & Location:
- Saturday, December 3 - Saddle River Day School
- Saturday, February 4 - Cedar Hill Prep School
- Saturday, March 25 - William Annin Middle School
- Saturday, April 29 - The Hun School
The topics for the February 4th tournament are:
- Ban single-use plastic water bottles.
- The internet should be a public utility in the United States.
- Facial recognition technology does more good than harm.
- Eating meat is unethical.
december 3 TOURNAMENT:
- Homework does more harm than good
- Tik Tok is a bad influence
- Raise the minimum wage in NJ
FEBRUARY 8, 2020 debate:
- All U.S. Presidential primaries should be held on the same day.
- Disney movies do more harm than good.
- Major League Baseball's plan to cut minor league teams is justified.
- Ban single-use plastic bags.
For more information or to register, contact email@example.com.
- Saddle River Day School
- Bridgeton Middle School (Bridgeton)
- Cedar Hill Prep School (Somerset)
- The Hun School (Princeton)
- Our Lady of Sorrows (Hamilton)
- Stone Bridge Middle School (Allentown)
- The Wilberforce School (Princeton)
- William Annin Middle School (Basking Ridge)
- Roosevelt Intermediate School (Somerset)